Maintain Independence In Your Home
We understand what your home means to you, and that’s why our goal is to keep you there as long as possible. You can continue to enjoy each and every while we take care of the heavy lifting. Your golden years are meant to be a time when your only worry is indulging in all of the joy life has to offer. Let us help you get back to spending time on the things you love most.
Do you or your loved ones…
Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
Care for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
Need help managing personal care tasks?
Require extra help with daily tasks?
Need help with pre/post maternity care?
Need help when arriving home with a surgical procedure?
Home care is often a safer and much more affordable alternative to long-term care facilities. It can help your loved one stay in their own space, where they are usually happiest and most comfortable.
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living including:
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature
- Assisting with diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Assisting with eating
- Assisting with medication compliance
Companion and Homemaker
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Running Errands
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
- Monitoring and maintaining mobility and walking safety
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments and social visits
- Playing favorite games and hobbies
- Caring for houseplants
- Beauty shop or salon appointments
- Providing mental stimulation with conversation
- Letter writing/reading