Navigating The Best Care for Seniors
The population of seniors is increasing rapidly. People are living longer and there are more and more opportunities for personal assistance and acts of kindness. The demands on family and friends can get to be a little too much to handle. That’s the time when a little extra help could solve some everyday living assistance.
For the family, it’d be comforting to know that a certified, trained and responsible individual is available to fill-in some gaps or provide certain duties to help.
Help for Mom or Dad
It’s one of the most major differences between looking to an agency for some help or trying to navigate a network to individuals.
Recently, there has been proposed restrictions on the system of eldercare. The State of Connecticut is currently considering regulations that would allow agency employees to make their own deals with patients, or guide patients to other agencies. (Hartford Courant article).
Free enterprise is a wonderful thing. However, customers can be knowledgeable that the movement from agency to agency may be the best benefit the caregiver, not the patient, or can cause insurance coverage difficulty.
In addition, a transition from the agency to the reliance on an individual is similar to the demand placed on the family from the beginning. Foreseeable situations are the absence of backup care, uninsured caregivers, expired certifications, inadequate skills and training, or many other complications.
Agency vs Individual
A few easy things to consider when looking to an agency or hiring an independent individual:
Check your insurance plan. Agencies can process claims for you. Agency caregivers are certified, screened and insured.
When hiring CareBuilders at Home, customers receive:
- The ease of scheduling appointments
- A customized plan for health care needs and goals
- Communication with CBaH clinical staff to monitor progress with you and your doctor
- Accurate billing process through insurance or privately
Services fulfilled safely and thoroughly by our caregivers, who are:
- Valued for their experience, attention to detail, reliability, good nature
- Hold current certifications and cleared requirements of:
- CPR Certified
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Skills Assessment
- Continuing Education
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screening
Validation for knowing the CBaH cares for its staff by providing:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Long and Short Term Assignments
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- A Health Care Reimbursement Account
- A Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A 401K Savings Plan, with company matching contribution
- A Discount for Health Care Work Apparel
- Continuing Education
Give us a try with a FREE consultation at your home. Call CareBuilders at Home at (203) 293-9069. You may provide additional information through our contact form or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org